Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Everyday I'm shuffling...

This post/tag I found is meant for the ipod which I hardly ever listen to anymore... so I'll be using my phone to show you the first 10 songs that play when my ipod is on shuffle. (Let's hope they're not weird songs haha) 


1. Soak Up The Sun -Sheryl Crow


Favorite part of Lyrics


...It's not having what you want
It's wanting what you've got

[CHORUS:]
I'm gonna soak up the sun
Gonna tell everyone 
To lighten up (I'm gonna tell 'em that)
I've got no one to blame
For every time I feel lame
I'm looking up o I'm gonna soak up the sun
I'm gonna soak up the sun
I've got a crummy job
It don't pay near enough
To buy the things it takes
To win me some of your love...

2. All About Your Heart -Mindy Gledhill


Favorite part of Lyrics
I don't mind your odd behavior 
It's the very thing I savor...



...Like a lock without a key 
Like a mystery without a clue 
There is no me if I cannot have you 


Oh, I´ve loved you from the start 
In every single way 
And more each passing day 
You are brighter than the stars 
Believe me when I say 
It's not about your scars 
It's all about your heart



3. Price Tag -Jessie J


Favorite Part of Lyrics
Seems like everybody's got a price,
I wonder how they sleep at night.
When the sale comes first,
And the truth comes second,
Just stop for a minute and
Smile

Why is everybody so serious?
Acting so damn mysterious?
Got your shades on your eyes
And your heels so high
That you can't even have a good time....



Why is everybody so obsessed?
Money can't buy us happiness
Can we all slow down and enjoy right now
Guarantee we'll be feeling alright



4. Casate Conmigo -Reyli


Favorite Part of Lyrics
Tengo la cabeza en la luna,
Tengo lo que siempre soñé,
Tengo una inmensa fortuna,
Desde que te encontré.

Tengo mi futuro en las manos,
Tengo el corazón a tus pies,
Tengo lo que tanto esperaba,
Desde que te encontré.  

 
Yo nací para tí....



5. Cheers(Drink To That) -Rihanna


Favorite Part of Lyrics


...Life's too short to be sittin' round miserable
People gon' talk whether you doing bad or good, yeah....



6. Who Are You When I'm Not Looking -Blake Shelton


Favorite Part of Lyrics
Do you break things when you get mad?
Eat a box of chocolates 'cause you're feelin' bad?
Do you paint your toes 'cause you bite your nails?
Call up momma when all else fails?

Who are you when I'm not around?
When the door is locked and the shades are down?
Do you listen to your music quietly?
And when it feels just right, are you thinkin' of me?



7. If I'm Not In Love With You -Faith Hill

Favorite Part of Lyrics
...Why do I go crazy
Everytime I think about you baby
Why else do I want you like I do
If I'm not in love with you

And if I don't need your touch
Why do I miss you so much, tonight
If it's just infatuation
Why is my heart aching
To hold you forever
Give a part of me I thought I'd never
Give again to someone I could lose
If I'm not in love with you....



8. Rolling in the Deep -Adele


Favorite Part of Lyrics
There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch, it's bringing me out the dark
Finally I can see you crystal clear
Go 'head and sell me out and I'll lay your ship [shit] bare
See how I leave with every piece of you
Don't underestimate the things that I will do

There's a fire starting in my heart
Reaching a fever pitch
And it's bringing me out the dark

The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all...



9. Good Girl -Carrie Underwood


Favorite Part of Lyrics
Hey, good girl (hey, good girl)
You got a heart of gold
You want a white wedding
And a hand you can hold
Just like you should, girl (Just like you should, girl)
Like every good girl does
Want a fairy tale ending, somebody to love

But he’s really good at lying
Yeah, he’ll leave you in the dust
'Cause when he says forever
Well, it don’t mean much
Hey good girl (hey, good girl)
So good for him
Better back away honey
You don’t know where he’s been

[Hook]
Why, why you gotta be so blind?
Won’t you open up your eyes?
It’s just a matter of time 'til you find
He’s no good, girl
No good for you
You better get to getting on your goodbye shoes and go, go, go...
Yeah yeah yeah, he’s low....




10. We R Who We R -Ke$ha

Favorite Part of Lyrics

...It’s about damn time to live it up
I’m so sick of being so serious
It’s making my brain delirious!
I’m just talkin’ truth...

1 comment:

  1. I love Rolling in the Deep! Such haunting lyrics and music.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you all for stopping by!